Version 220.127.116.11 (Latest Update: 5/30/2018)
Version 18.104.22.168 (Latest Update: 1/26/2019)
Visual Studio 2017 Redist Required - X86 version
Version 22.214.171.124 (Latest Update: 12/26/2019)
Visual Studio 2017 Redist Required - X64 version
Debug Log tracing utility for XE through E9.2. Use this to analyze SQL, ER events and BSFN calls in a jdedebug.log. The data is broken out by process/thread and displayed in a tree control.
New Features are highlighted
- Follow the flow of a session and find BSFN errors/warnings.
- Paste business function parameters to the clipboard for use with JDE Object Browser
- Dynamically control trace status (jdedebug.log) for any process
- Truncate jdedebug.log files with one click
- Delete global tables, dddict and ddtext spec files
- Date conversion tool
- SQL Analysis Pane shows the activity on all referenced tables
- Cache Analysis Pane shows all cache activity
- BSFN Analysis Pane shows each function reference with time statistics
- Includes support for JAS debug files.
- Details show the execution time of a BSFN or SQL statement
- Long Tasks pane lists BSFN calls or SQL statements with a long execution time
- Errors/Warnings pane lists instances of BFSN warning/errors and GBR Errors
- Find performance issues with the Timing Gaps Task pane
- Enhanced Timing Gaps with export feature
- JDECache browser within the cache details pane